
Wednesday, October 1, 2008
Vanessa Teo Fei Min !!!!
You done it again...
I was SUPRISE!!
Even when you are outside with your family and eating...
While i am sleeping on my bed... smelling my delicious bed =x
You have been making my day special again even though you are having a bad day and feeling not well and uncomfortable...
Even when my friend got me lunch 15minutes before you came over...
I must still say....
Thanks for the lunch Hot devils are really delicious!!
I ate up all in less than 5 minutes mm...delicious!!!
especially when its honey bought de..
=)
so good my honey delivered it to my home and spent the whole afternoon loving with baby....
honey even got for me chinese snacks which i never see before for my supper
=D
i am so touched can... you are super good to me today.. muacks.. drink lots of water and rest well can....
xoxo
3450 kisses le
=D