Sunday, November 9, 2008



Baby's testi for honey

since i wrote the max number of testi for honey today le..

friendster block me from writing anymore to you...


so this was the sweet testi that i was trying to post to u...


here goes....

----------------------------


no matter
how sad u make me, how angry u make me,how disappointed u make me,how naughty u make me..how wrong u put the numbers of kisses...
Cool comment CLICK HERE !!!
i just wan to say, its never put against my heart. cause u are my only honey! the honey that i love. u will be forgiven and forget no matter what..


te amo


There are three reasons why i fell in love with you


1) you


2)you


&


3) you


When my heart whispers, I hope your heart is listening. Did your heart catches those words whenever i whisper into your ears?




Free Friendster I Love You comment graphics






hmmm??

Don't be confused by my shyness, it's only because words can't express what you mean to me. Sometimes it's very hard to say i love you..... not easy for a shy and "red-faced" cjp to say...

i ain't alex the lion from madagascar... i am a tamed cjp...

not a un-tamed tiger..

=x

anyway you always say i never wrote blog... isn't this what i am writing to you now??

hmm and its a post that reflects on the feelings i have for honey can...
isn't it more sweet and loving??
rather than saying what we did what happen in our lifes....


am i confusing you??






Free Friendster I Love You comment graphics





to make it simple about why i am shy is because what's happening in my thoughts were.... I do love you, I do miss you, I do spend my time wondering what your doing, who your with, if your thinking of me but I won't tell you because I am shy...

isit clearer now?

earlier on you were mentioning "ABC" is what you know only...
i wanna share with you which is my favourite letter..

it's actually "X"

I wish we were like the leter "X" then we would be intertwined forever!!!


Hopefully i am able to your breath away when i mention all these >___<



And most of the time when i sleep i don't always dream of james bond movies yea... When I sleep, I dream of you. And when I wake, I long to hold you in my arms i am sure you hear me saying this countless times... If anything, our time apart has only made me more certain that I want to spend my nights by your side, and my days with your heart. When i say to you i love you on saturday... it actually have meanings it's the love from my heart that's with you, my soul that's with me, and commitment to you and expecting the same from you in return. It makes me feels i can accomplish anything with Vanessa by my side because you will help me overcome any and all obstacles. You are the answer to every prayer I've offered. You are a song, a dream, a whisper, and I don't know how I could live without you for as long as I have.

i love you, more than you can ever imagine.


I always have, and I always will.

And also not forgetting the way you always touched me simply said it all!

you know i know...


That's good enough

=D



Free Friendster I Love You comment graphics





I just want you to hug me one more time, because the only thing in this world that scares me is that I'll never feel this safe again. All night i lay thinking of your smile then i realized you're the one who makes my life worthwile... This is what i wish for everyday before i sleep and close my eyes... this is also part of the reason i sleep so late every night...


And i totally enjoyed what you had prepared for me for the 007...

simply awesome.. i can only say i love it!! and the best part is with you beside me watching..
that is totally out of the world.. the feelings are burning with passion and love!!! What more can i ask for than to have the person i love sitting beside me watching the blockbuster of the year with me...

and hell yea it will top HSM3...... =x




Free Friendster I Love You comment graphics





and we have 7373 kisses in total.. that is pretty close to 10,000

hopefully it can reach 100,000 soon or 1,000,000 would be a pretty good number too =x


love you lots!!





-i would never want to lose the one i have-

- treasure you i will.... -

-ALWAYS-



Free Friendster I Love You comment graphics

estaticism blogged at 5:01 AM

May your light shine...
in the darkness...


About Me

Chan Yong Hui
Vanessa Teo Fei Min


u are here at...







Shout It Out



Shining Bright

vanessa
Bertina
Junior Diana
Creamy
Yook JieJie
JiaLing
Swiss
Amelia.MISS JAPAN
Wei Qian
Link
Link
Link
Link
Link
Link
Link
Link
Link
Link
Link
Link
Link
Link
Link
Link
Link
Link
Link
Link
Link
Link
Link


The Afterglow

~August 2008~
~September 2008~
~October 2008~
~November 2008~
~December 2008~
~January 2009~
~February 2009~
~April 2009~


listen

blog